Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Photo Walk

Most of the time I have no set destination, so for those days here is one route I may take. The area between High St East and Park St East on Stavebank Road is a very serene neighbourhood block of Port Credit and in my short time taking pictures I still had not documented it. So here's a couple Fall pictures around there and I'll follow-up later with the cenotaph in it:

      
Facing North                                    Facing North-East

After that I head across the street to the cemetery grounds where there are lots of macro opportunities and landscape scenes hidden away.

 

The back of the cemetery grounds lead to memorial park, the credit river, railroad tracks, and where ever else I might branch out.


Creeping Shadow

On the topic of Hallowe'en, I spotted this eerie shadow at the back of the cemetery grounds. No idea what has been going on here - it's just a pit with bricks, tarps, gloves, thatch carpet, a shovel, and chipmunks have made homes in the dug-up earth.

No comments: